Looking for that perfect Valentine’s date night idea? Join us for the Valentine’s special culinary event where we make some next-level Italian Dishes and craft cocktails!
Everyone loves to eat Italian food, but learning how to cook it from scratch is just as much fun! Who better to teach you and your friends the ins and outs of pasta than Chef Rudy Donalson, who has over 15 years of restaurant experience in the North End. In this fun-filled Selfup cooking class, located in the heart of downtown Boston, you’ll make a multicourse meal with Chef Rudy featuring Italian favorites:
- Traditional Italian salad, served in a crispy, salty Parmesan cheese basket
- Hand-shaped bulbs of fresh, chewy mozzarella cheese, stretched to perfection
- Homemade pasta - including favorites like ravioli, tortellini, and fettuccine - all with delicious fillings and sauces so everyone is sure to make something they’ll love
- Authentic creamy mushroom chicken marsala
- A delectable tiramisu (the real star of the show!) you’ll create as you layer delicate ladyfinger cookies, soaked in dark espresso, with a sweet and creamy mascarpone cheese mixture.
The classic Italian dessert will end an unforgettable night filled with laughter, smiles, and good food. You’ll leave full to bursting with great memories and the skills to make tiramisu at home whenever you’d like - use your new powers wisely!
The cocktails class is perfect for couples, cocktail enthusiasts, and home bartenders. The setting is relaxed and entertaining. Learn and enjoy as your instructors demonstrate and coach you on how to build, shake, stir and taste your creations. Your cocktails will be a hit the next time you’re shaking up drinks for yourself, your friends or family.
Learn better techniques on how to prepare and store simple syrups, homemade bitters, fresh citrus, and clear bar ice.
Samples of Tastings*
Sparkling Cocktail - Elderflower Liqueur
Old Fashioned - House-made Turbinado Syrup, Luxardo Cherry
1930's Havana, Cuba Daiquiri - House-made Orange Bitters
Prohibition-style Bees Knees - Lavender-infused Acacia Honey
Pear Brandy Fix - House-made Pear Syrup, Egg White
House-made Coffee Liqueur - Organic Cuban Coffee, Cacao
*Samples may vary.
*Full Cocktails are not served. Cocktail tastings are provided in conjunction with an educational class.
Must be 21 years old or older. All guests must present ID upon arrival.
Want to share your Italian Cooking Class experience?! Give a Selfup Cooking Class Gift Card to Friends and Family and bring the whole group!
Adding product to your cart
FIND MORE SELFUP ACTIVITIES
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $145 Sale
- Unit price
FIND MORE SELFUP ACTIVITIES
Italian Dinner with Tiramisu Finale in Boston
100% Money Back Guarantee
We promise you will be satisfied, or we will refund 100% of your booking.
Any time you have a question we're here to take care of you.
Request to book with 2 clicks! For more information or for special requests, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRudy Donalson
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection