If you’ve been to the North End, Boston’s Italian district, you’ll already know that their food is phenomenal, and their tastes are out of this world. If these are tastes you’re chasing, take one of our cooking classes – Chef John Peredina will be your guide, and you know it’ll be a great journey to learn how to make delicious Italian dishes and tiramisu.
If this sounds like the sort of culinary experience that whets your whistle, join our cooking class and dinner experience in downtown Boston, where you’ll learn how to cook several dishes over the course of the evening, with delicious favorites such as:
- The classic and traditional Italian salad, which will become more flavorful when set within a cheese basket made of salty, delicious Parmesan
- Fresh, chewy mozzarella cheese, stretched as perfectly as possible and hand-shaped into gorgeous balls
- Dishes of some of your favorite homemade pasta types – such as ravioli, tortellini, and fettuccine – that will pair with sauces and fillings bursting with flavor until you’ll want to lick your plate
- Authentic creamy mushroom chicken marsala
- An unforgettable tiramisu (that will steal the show and round out the evening!) that you’ll make with your own two hands. You’ll combine the espresso-soaked ladyfinger cookies with an airy and light mascarpone cheese to combat the mature taste of the espresso with something lighter
This cooking class will go down in the history books as an unforgettable masterpiece, and it will leave you with the skills you’ll need to recreate these dishes later, in the comfort of your own home. Wow and awe anyone who questions your cooking abilities and keep your loved ones full to bursting.
Want to share your Italian Cooking Class experience?! Give a Selfup Cooking Class Gift Card to Friends and Family and bring the whole group!